2020-07-04

GURPS DF/DFRPG Conversion Notes Available

In case anyone else decides to run Castle Whiterock using GURPS Dungeon Fantasy or DFRPG, I put my conversion notes up at https://github.com/dripton/gurpswhiterock .

Ultimately every group of players and PCs is different, though, so every GM is going to have to scale the challenge of the adventure to their players and characters.  If you run this adventure for two novice players, they're going to need a lot of help.  If you run it for five experts, they're going to stomp all over it unless you're really stingy with the character points and magic items.  So be flexible and do what you think fits your group, rather than assuming I know something you don't.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for that. I ran Castle Whiterock in DF about five years ago I made most of the maps in CC3 and put stuff into Microsoft OneNote but the players never got further than the second level before the game broke up. I've been thinking of trying it again with my new group.

    ReplyDelete

GURPS March Harrier GM's Campaign Retrospective

Introduction Now that the GURPS March Harrier campaign is over, here's a quick retrospective of what went right and wrong, and whether I...